25 indirect questions to ask your child about schoolAdded In 15-03-2018
25 indirect questions to ask your child about school
How many times you ask your child about school ? “what did he/she do?” “Did his/her day good?” and most of the time the answer is “FINE” only.
for sure every mother dose’t want this answer, she wants more details about school in general, friends, school activities…etc.
to know if this school is suitable or not besides she wants to know how her children are thinking and coaching them if they did anything wrong.
if the child didn’t tell by him/his-self what happened in school the mother wouldn’t know anything or if she knows by any chances may be the children thoughts that she is spying on them and the relation will become complicated.
in this article we will try to show you some indirect questions for mothers to ask their children.
- What did the best thing happen today ?
- What did the funniest situation in your classroom or school?
- Who did you prefer to sit beside him/his? and who not?
- What is your favorite place in school?
- What did the weirdest thing you hear today?
- If i call your teacher what will he/she tell me about you? and why?
- Did you help someone today ?
- Did anyone help you?
- What did you learn today in school?
- There is anything upset you today in school? and what made you happy?
- Which friend is you love to play with?
- Which friend is you want to play with and you didn’t play with him yet?
- Which one you don’t love to play with him/her?
- What is your favorite subject?
- What is the subject you to improve your-self at it?
- What is your unfavorite subject?
- Who is your best friend?
- Who is want to know him/his?
- What is your favorite sport in school?
- What is your favorite lunch?
- If you will be a teacher for one day, what will you do?
- If a spaceship comes, which one you want to take from school or classroom?
Choose the right time and place to talk
don’t ask your child if you don’t focus to their words, choose the suitable times to ask them to ensure your child feel you are totally with him.
if you used to talk with your child he/she will grow up on this habit and he/she will be your friend and talk about everything about his/her life.
Don’t interrupt them
don’t interrupt your child let him/her finish talking and make a comment as you like.
let your child tell you every point in details and tell him you want to know more
what did he feel?
when your child told you a situation tell him/her “what did you feel?”
At the end told him/her you was happy and thankful for sharing and it was an enjoyable time.
It was some indirect questions about schools for mothers to ask their children about school day and this action becomes a routine between them and i think fathers should participate in this routine and make time for his children at least once per week.
Before you leave, if you are confusing and don’t know schools in Egypt well visit our website and get all the information you want to know EasySchools
Follow us on social media and be .updated to schools news