Tips for preparing your child for a school interviewAdded In 15-03-2018
We will Talk school interview and some tips for you and your child.
- make a research for the school you will go to through the internet or social media to prepare your-self well for school interveiw.
- Prepare your-self before your child to the school interview and try to make many scenarios for interview and expect the questions that may be interviewer asked you.
- Try to wear formal dress and if you can let your child wearing clothes color close to school uniform.
- Don’t be so tension because it will transfer to your child even if you don’t mean that in that case he won’t do well at interview even if he is good at KG. trust in your-self and your child and transfer this trust to him.
- Don’t give a bad feedback or negative words about school you are visited keep your opinion inside you may be when you finished visiting schools this school the most suitable one for you.
- Don’t mention any hobbies not really you are doing it its not important to tell them you are like Naguib Mahfoz and Lames Gabir be your-self.
•Tell about your-self and your family.•your interests.•Last book you read•Why you chose our school?•What is your job and mother’s job?•What did you do in your spare-time•There are any health problems?
•Count to 10.•Write your name.•Determine letters and numbers•Determine Colors.•Draw some shapes