Timor Private Languages School
History of T.E.S.
Taymour English School was originally situated in the center of the uptown of Alexandria in a District called Roushdy in a historical two story residential building.
That building used to be the Taymour’s family home for years ago, it is the place where they were raised and brought up. After Mrs. Taymour had passed away, her children had decided not to give up their family home for sale, but instead they planned a preschool called “Disney Home” to be opened in it, thus keeping the house and strengthening the family connections among them.
Disney Home was launched in 1991, followed by the opening of Taymour English School in 1994.
Ten years later, a new campus was purchased in Abis, in 2004, accommodating the students of the American Division and more of the National System, including twenty two classes for the American Division and the same for National System. It includes a theater, a gymnasium, basketball courts, football courts, tennis table, volleyball, libraries, computer rooms, horseback riding and art rooms. These first class facilities have been much anticipated and will enhance the school environment for students, staff, parents and caregivers.
Our school is an educational community of diverse individuals who are developing their intellectual, artistic, and physical talents to the highest degree. These individuals have an exalted sense of purpose in their lives; this purpose inspires our community to transcend barriers, work harmoniously, and mobilize positive change.
Our school division is a sought-after teaching institution that exemplifies highest professional standards, and innovative instructional practices. Taymour English School will provide principle-centered leadership and assist others in understanding the boundaries for collective decision making and planning.
The School will use these principles to enable it to achieve its vision for the future of education in Taymour. Academic excellence is a priority at Taymour. All students are challenged and supported to meet and exceed rigorous Standards.
- We are responsible for ensuring that all students become literate thinkers and problem solvers with an enthusiasm for lifelong learning. Children are nurtured as individuals with social, emotional, physical and academic needs. Learning is not limited to the boundaries of the classroom.
- We provide opportunities for children to explore their interests, broaden their horizons, and develop their talents and creativity.
- We respect, value, and celebrate diverse traditions, beliefs, and languages. Each person is an individual of great worth. Collaboration among staff, parents, and community members maximize the resources and support available to our students.
Our school community shares responsibility for student success. Communication is the key. Everyone has a voice that is heard.
- We value our employees as the lifeblood of the organization. They serve as ambassadors for education in the community. Our dedicated employees are highly qualified, superbly talented, and exemplary individuals. They embody professionalism that compels personal and group commitment to excellence in education for all students. As a school family, we provide a safe, supportive, stimulating learning environment.
- We model and expect responsible, respectful behavior, and students are held accountable for their choices. We take pride in our clean, well-maintained campus.
Together we create a school where students and adults want to be.
Summary of Vision Our vision is to exemplify highest professional standards, and innovative instructional practices, provide principle-centered leadership, ensure that all students become literate thinkers and problem solvers with an enthusiasm for lifelong learning, provide opportunities for children to explore their interests, broaden their horizons, and develop their talents and creativity, embody professionalism that compels personal and group commitment to excellence in education for all students.
All Rights Reserved © EasySchools © 2019 The site reserves the right to own the information published which is not 100 % accurate, but are documented sources, whether from the school, teachers, parents or website Timor Private Languages School Egypt is available on our website such as the location of Timor Private Languages School Alexandria and Timor Private Languages School Abyss fees , The transfer procedures shown In our website, the phone number of Timor Private Languages School and we do not have results for the semester
would you like to recieve update for school fees & admission data 2019? please enter your email