Licensed Canadian education System “DIC” and the American “MONTESSORI” philosophy of learning is significantly implemented aiming….
• To provide each individual child with love and support.
• To offer safe, clean and nurturing environment for our children.
• To help the parents bringing out the best in their children.
• To Assist in natural development of the child and gives him self- identity and independency.
• Enhance power of observation and attention.
Our staff is selected to encourage all children to be active learners and participate in our programs as:
•Morning Sports exercises.
•Active play with age – proper toy (Block Building, Puzzles, games…).
•Reading, Listening and Speaking languages ( English, French, Arabic)
•Religion & Quran Learning
•Art and Craft ( Discover colors ,painting,drawing, cooking)
•Implement Holidays concept with children ( Christmas, Islamic Eid)
Founded in 1982 "
Because our children are the most important need in our lives, and because their development is a priority in our interests, Heidi Stepping Stones seeks to present everything that is new to their children through the Montessori curriculum that combines the world of knowledge and entertainment and your child is a talented child.
1. We welcome your children from 3 months to pre-school.
2 - International Curriculum - Montessori Method - Julie Funks.
3 - English and French language by specialized teachers.
4 - recreational activities (drawing - music - art of etiquette).
6- Three full healthy meals.
7. Weekly and monthly reports as well as daily follow-up.
8. Medical follow-up.
9 - Modifying the behavior and guidance of families and educational.
10- Waiting and internal transport service.
We also have the honor to present the EGF (Elite Gates Foundation), the first specialized institution in Egypt and the Arab world for training and consultation on human and administrative development and family guidance.
Our motto is the fun of learning and cultural pleasure where the trainee gets the most training and practical follow-up, not only theoretical with the largest and most famous professors of human development and business management in Egypt and the Arab world.