We couldn't send you notifications regarding school fees update please. to enable noitifications.
Summits International School committed to providing a supportive learning environment in which independence, self-confidence and resilience is encouraged and creativity and co-operation are nurtured. Our international curriculum, which is delivered in English, aims to encourage our students to strive for excellence and provide them with the necessary skills and zest for learning to become global citizens of an ever-changing world.
Summits International Schools aspire to make a difference in the learning process, as we intend to prepare our students to meet the challenges of the 21st century through an exceptional student development plan, stimulating programs, and a high caliber team of staff and educators
Summits International School – Foundation and Primary Stages – British Division is committed to providing a supportive learning environment in which independence, self-confidence and resilience is encouraged and creativity and co-operation are nurtured. Our international curriculum, which is delivered in English, aims to encourage our students to strive for excellence and provide them with the necessary skills and zest for learning to become global citizens of an ever-changing world.
They aim to become a world-class School in order to provide internationally recognized external validation of our educational standards and curriculum in order that our students be able to access higher education around the globe. In addition, SIS offers a learning community where international students learn about the world in an atmosphere of co-operation and open-mindedness where they can discover the most fundamental principle of international education that our similarities to one another outweigh our differences.
Statement of Values
Summits International School – Foundation and Primary Stages – British Division expects and encourages high standards from its students on both academic and personal levels. They recognise that a mixture of self-motivation and teamwork skills will be required by active citizens and leaders of tomorrow. Their modern international curriculum is therefore designed to encourage students to investigate, to think critically and then share and apply the knowledge and skills they acquire in a range of situations including examinations and when working with others.
The positive and caring environment they aim to provide helps to ensure that all students at SIS feel safe to take intellectual and creative risks, develop their emotional intelligence and resilience and gain a range of learning strategies.
They value the importance of a healthy lifestyle including the provision of a balanced diet and the opportunity to take part in challenging physical activities whilst keeping ourselves and others safe. They are proud to be an international school where They can all learn from one another in an atmosphere of equality and tolerance enriched by the diverse backgrounds and experiences of our staff and students.
• Every student has an individual and a cultural set of experiences, skills and interests which must be considered in the teaching and learning process.
• A diverse student body enriches the school community and provides a wealth of experience and resources.
• A thorough education includes the development of the qualities of compassion, tolerance, respect for the rights and cultures of all people, the skills for the peaceful resolution of conflict and the development of environmental responsibility.
• School should prepare young people to provide leadership to meet the global challenges of the 21st century.
• School should foster an atmosphere of academic excellence and encourage intellectual inquiry and critical thinking.
• Achievement in the physical, expressive and creative arts is an essential part of aholistic education.
• The school is a community, and social awareness, thoughtful interaction and effective communication among students, parents and staff is fundamental to its well-being.
All Rights Reserved © EasySchools © 2019 The site reserves the right to own the information published which is not 100 % accurate, but are documented sources, whether from the school, teachers, parents or website Summits International Schools Egypt is available on our website such as the location of Summits International Schools Cairo and Summits International Schools El-Maadi fees , The transfer procedures shown In our website, the phone number of Summits International Schools and we do not have results for the semester
would you like to recieve update for school fees & admission data 2019? please enter your email