Seeds Language School is a premium school that is established to develop independent internationally-minded learners, distinguished by their outstanding education.
Seeds Language School is a new school that offers the national curriculum of Egypt with a semi-International approach, under the management of Nefertari schools.
Seeds Language School is committed to providing a learner-centered, cheerful, safe and disciplined educational atmosphere where the students are encouraged to develop and acquire a love of learning desire so that each student can become a productive successful member of the Egyptian as well as the global society. This is fostered by the dedicated, committed and supportive staff and school leadership together with a parental community that feels welcomed and valued.
their vision at SLS is to empower students to acquire, demonstrate, articulate and value knowledge and skills that will support them, as life-long learners, to participate in and contribute to the Egyptian Society while we are SOWING THE SEEDS OF EXCELLENCE.
Goals & Objectives
SEEDS LANGUAGE SCHOOL respects high achievement, personal development and learning for life and work, by working with students to:
• Develop thinking and enquiring minds with a spirit of curiosity.
• Become highly motivated and lifelong learners.
• Be flexible, adaptable and open to the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of modern life and the world of work.
• Have high self-esteem – respecting themselves, others and the environment.
• Be able to work independently and collaboratively.
• Recognise their capabilities and maximise their individual potential in all areas of the curriculum.
• Advance and gain confidence in their technological skills.
• Seek to extend themselves happily, culturally, intellectually, morally, physically and spiritually.
We believe that students will succeed through experiencing quality in:
• a secure, respectful, caring and stimulating learning environment.
• An enriching programme of extra-curricular activities and trips.
• A rich, varied and up to date range of learning resources.
• Innovative teaching and an investigative approach to learning and is sensitive to the needs of the individual.
• An ethos of support, encouragement and challenge to succeed.
• Learning partnerships between school and home.
We demonstrate our commitment to working as a learning community by:
• Respecting the individual but working collaboratively towards common goals with shared learning outcomes.
• Constantly monitoring and evaluating our progress – endeavouring to become a self-evaluating school.
•Striving for continuous improvement in all that we do.
• Coeducation School.
• Semi-International Educational System: - National Curriculum of Egypt encompassing and combining the methods and features of the international educational requirements.
• English as a First Language (Language & Literature).
• Second Foreign Language from 2nd Primary (French/ German).
• Wide range of co-, extra and cross-curricular activities .
• Character building.
• Dedicated, professional, highly qualified teachers.
• Fluent English Language speaking teachers for English, Science and Math.
• Supportive with very strong and solid educational experience.
•Designed to accommodate a healthy educational environment.
•Smart boards and internet access.
•Home Economics Room.
OTHER FACILTIES & PERSONNEL
•Health Clinic with a School Physician on duty at all the times.
- SLS provides a large fleet of buses covering all surrounding areas.
- Special attention is given to the selection of certified bus drivers and matrons
All Rights Reserved © EasySchools © 2019 The site reserves the right to own the information published which is not 100 % accurate, but are documented sources, whether from the school, teachers, parents or website Seeds British School Egypt is available on our website such as the location of Seeds British School Qalubia and Seeds British School El-Obour fees , The transfer procedures shown In our website, the phone number of Seeds British School and we do not have results for the semester
would you like to recieve update for school fees & admission data 2019? please enter your email