At the continental School we are proud of the things that make us different.
friends admin friends-at-school
Outstanding teaching and academic standards
We pride ourselves in our serious approach to education and our excellent teaching record. We believe in the education of the whole child and we ensure that teaching goes on beyond the classroom. We are also proud of our excellent study facilities and our team of highly qualified and committed staff. Our teachers are innovative and dedicated professionals who actively engage students in a stimulating classroom environment to make the whole learning process lively, enjoyable and memorable.
Creative approach to learning
In a nutshell, we believe that learning should be an enjoyable activity and not a daunting task. At The Continental School we provide every student with a broad and balanced education in a safe and supportive environment that promotes an enjoyment of learning and creates a strong motivation to succeed. We focus on students understanding concepts rather than merely memorizing facts and figures.
Working in close harmony with parents, we enable students to reach their full potential academically and socially and develop skills to become independent, self sufficient adults who will succeed in future and take their place in society as educated, thoughtful and responsible citizens.
A vibrant international experience
We welcome students of all nationalities and backgrounds and provide a supportive and tolerant community in which individuals are respected for who they are. The students experience a vibrant international community every day and learn quickly to accept and respect others and integrate naturally with different cultures. Our support for individuals, and our learning approach enable students coming from other schools in Egypt or abroad, to settle and integrate easily and quickly.
* To create a happy and stimulating learning environment and to develop the school as a caring community, fostering in each student an attitude of self respect, responsibility and concern for the welfare of others.
* To provide a strong academic base and skills set to prepare and equip our students for higher education.
* To encourage all students to achieve their fullest potential academically, socially and physically.
* To promote knowledge and understanding of the interdependence of people, the environment and resources.
* To help students acquire a reasoned set of moral values and to develop aesthetic awareness and creative ability.
* To encourage a confident, independent and flexible approach to learning and living.
* To provide, with due regard for each student's background, a continuum of learning experiences which may be developed and built upon.
* To promote opportunities for students to experience and understand a variety of activities that enhance their physical well-being and health.
All Rights Reserved © EasySchools © 2019 The site reserves the right to own the information published which is not 100 % accurate, but are documented sources, whether from the school, teachers, parents or website The Continental School of Cairo Egypt is available on our website such as the location of The Continental School of Cairo Qalubia and The Continental School of Cairo El-Obour fees , The transfer procedures shown In our website, the phone number of The Continental School of Cairo and we do not have results for the semester