We couldn't send you notifications regarding school fees update please. to enable noitifications.
· Sound education for students to create a conscious generation capable of confronting society with proper ethics and higher education. • Paying attention to modern teaching methods and integrating technology with education so that the student can cope with the age and face the challenges of the future. · Paying attention to different areas of activity and encouraging students to participate in them to develop talents and create their creative spirit. • Cultivate the spirit of belonging to the homeland and develop the spirit of patriotism among the students of the homeland. · Creating family spirit among students and teachers and how to connect family and school. · Assign selected faculty members to raise the level of education for students and achieve the best results. · Provide many ways to students and departments equipped at the highest level in order to preview the spirit of the times and develop the spirit of creativity.
History of the school
1919 The decision of Saad Zaghloul leader of the Wafd Party to open schools for special education in Egypt and then began with the book Sheikh Alam Aldin in the street as saying in Abidin district, which gave him education.
1926 A member of Al Wafd party Hussein Al-Sisi licensed the school in the name of Sheikh Al-Din and was in Samy Street in Abidin district and then transferred to Al-Taliaa School on Ezz Al-Arab Street and then transferred again to Villa Bamambus Arsanto, one of the Armenians.
1926 Mr. Hussein Al-Sisi took over the elementary and preparatory schools and died after his son died in a 1961 car accident.
1961 A / Mahmoud Al-Sisi was employed by the Ministry of Culture in the days of Sheikh Abdul Razek Hatem and died in 1967
1967 Rafik al-Sisi was one of the worst promises of the school died in December 1973 during the setback examinations were stopped after the examination of the Arabic language and then resumed.
1973 Wajdi Al-Sisi took over and started the Renaissance and built a role for children and kindergartens.
Open a language section.
He built a building for the secondary.
Buses for school.
He had relations with the Ministry of Education, Minister of Education Mansour Mansour, Minister of Education Dr. Mustafa Kamal Helmi, and Dr. Fathi Sorour.
He had an income in the decisions of the ministry that died in 1987.
1987 Foley's club took over his wife as a "temporary administrator".
1990 Engineer (Mohsen Abdullah) after his visit to America.
Secondary Benin was introduced to the school under the direction of A / Hassan Jawish, Director of Special Education.
He built a building for primary languages.
Department of the school to boys and girls.
He died on 2/10/2006 due to a car accident.
2006 A / Hadia Mamdouh Zaki took over and was a transitional period
2008 Engineer in the name of Mohsen developed thought
- Restoring the school's infrastructure
- Setting up an administrative structure to employ competencies
- Establishing and developing the inner and outer school yards
- Establishment of a playground for children
- Building a technological building at the latest level
- Establishing the largest school theater in the administration
- Development of reception at the school
- Develop a system of networks within the school
About the Internet
-Work a website
- Setting up surveillance cameras throughout the school
- Open the upper stage of secondary school
- Honoring outstanding students in schools
Surrounding and governmental
- Obtain an education quality accreditation certificate
Educational of cabinet
Progress and prosperity ...
What distinguishes the science of religion
· The history of the school since 1926.
· Opening the school and its permanent welcome to all guests from the directors of departments and agents of ministries and some ambassadors from different countries and all those related to science, education and scientific research and good cooperation with them in all areas and therefore has been the work of a special record of visits in which all the comments and important personalities Zerat School.
· The students' commitment to early attendance and the work of an excellent, integrated and exemplary queue and their commitment to the school uniform and supervisor.
· The selected faculty at the highest level in all stages and the spirit of cooperation and love between them and work for the public interest.
For general purposes
· Sound education for students to create a conscious generation capable of confronting society with proper ethics and higher education.
· Paying attention to modern teaching methods and integrating technology with education so that the student can cope with the age and face the challenges of the future.
· Paying attention to different fields of activity and encouraging students to participate in them to develop talents and create their creative spirit.
• Cultivate the spirit of belonging to the homeland and develop the spirit of patriotism among the students of the homeland.
· Create family spirit among students and teachers and how to connect family and school.
• Appointing selected faculty members to raise the level of education for students and achieve the best results.
· Provide many ways for students and departments equipped at the highest level in order to preview the spirit of the times and develop a creative spirit.
The main objective of its establishment
In the field of public education in accordance with the plans and curricula of the Ministry of Education using the means of education and modern activities and technology by adding modern educational possibilities and to expand the study of foreign languages to create a generation capable of facing the challenges of the future.
Stages of school development
The school passed through several stages in order to develop it to reach the best grades were as follows:
· Building a number of kindergartens and kindergartens.
· Open a special section for languages.
· Building a secondary building.
· Divide the school into boys and girls.
• Develop a strong administrative structure and employ competencies.
· Stabilize the internal and external school yard.
· Establishment of a children's playground.
· Building a state-of-the-art technology building.
· Develop a special place to receive the school.
· Putting the school's communication system into the internet.
· Create a website for the school.
· Setting up surveillance cameras throughout the school.
· Preparing the upper stage of the secondary stage.
· Honoring outstanding students in the surrounding and governmental schools.
· Obtain a certificate of quality education from the Council of Ministers.
· Create a theater equipped with the school.
· Processing of the role of the numbers at the highest level.
Progress and prosperity continue.
All Rights Reserved © EasySchools © 2019 The site reserves the right to own the information published which is not 100 % accurate, but are documented sources, whether from the school, teachers, parents or website Alam El Deen Language Schools Egypt is available on our website such as the location of Alam El Deen Language Schools Cairo and Alam El Deen Language Schools El-Sayeda Zeinab fees , The transfer procedures shown In our website, the phone number of Alam El Deen Language Schools and we do not have results for the semester
would you like to recieve update for school fees & admission data 2019? please enter your email