WISE is to provide our students with a holistic education that encourages high standards of academic achievement, meaningful collaboration, and personal development, while supporting the unique needs of each learner. We encourage the expression of multiple perspectives in a safe and nurturing learning environment, such that the cultural identity of each student is valued.
We prepare students to contribute to and thrive in a multicultural society.
WISE provides a comprehensive and challenging International Education and fosters informed and engaged local and global citizens. We inspire students to be lifelong learners who contribute positively within a diverse and changing world.
At WISE , we believe that each member of us is committed to:
• Challenge our students to think critically.
• Encourage the creativity of our students.
• Provide opportunities to connect learning to real life.
• Encourage students to work collaboratively.
• Emphasize effective communication skills.
• Support personal and social development.
• Inspire students to rise to challenges.
• Appreciate all students as unique individuals.
• Encourage students to be involved in their community.
• Spacious, air conditioned and well ventilated classrooms
• Interactive Smart boards
• Science Labs
• Resource Centre
• Multi-Purpose area
• Clinic (Doctor and Nurse)
• Football and basketball courts
• Field Trips
• Sportsmanship Programs
• Student clubs (charity club, environment club, newspaper club, debate club).
All Rights Reserved © EasySchools © 2019 The site reserves the right to own the information published which is not 100 % accurate, but are documented sources, whether from the school, teachers, parents or website Wise National School Egypt is available on our website such as the location of Wise National School Giza and Wise National School october fees , The transfer procedures shown In our website, the phone number of Wise National School and we do not have results for the semester
would you like to recieve update for school fees & admission data 2019? please enter your email